Over the past month, I have been using Jurlique’s Radiance Renewal Programme. This programme consists of two steps – you use the ‘Step 1’ cream for 2 weeks, day and night, and then switch to ‘Step 2’ – pretty simple right? I’m not going to lie, I didn’t religiously apply the cream every day and every night, however, I am still able to see great results.
So, here’s a quick run down on my routine during the past month:
2. Apply Apostle serum from Antipodes
3. Apply Step 1 from the Jurlique programme for weeks 1 and 2 or Step 2 for weeks 3 and 4
1. Wash face using Shu Uemura’s Ultime8 Cleansing Oil (the absolute best for removing make up!)
2. Tone using Arcona Cranberry Toner
4. Eye cream time with Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix
5. Apply Step 1 from the Jurlique programme for weeks 1 and 2 or Step 2 for weeks 3 and 4
Okay, writing all that down now makes it look like a lot, but you just get used to it and it really doesn’t take that long.
Anyway, back to the programme!
Step 1 has a thinner consistency and is there to help even and renew skin tone and texture through gentle exfoliation. Step 2 helps smooth, protect and replenish the skin. Application of both steps and the same – warm a pearl-sized amount between your fingertips and gently press on your face, neck and décolletage.
I’m happy to say that I’ve noticed my skin looking fresh and bright through the holiday period and I would recommend you give it a go. Any questions, leave them in the comments below!